A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Waldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Waldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Adam Waldman MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory A. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Cory Waldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Waldman practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Beverly Hills Internists.