A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Michael Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Cory Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Wilson practices Family Medicine near Blair, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Castaic, CA.
See Blair Family Physicians.