A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Council Bluffs
- Memorial Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Wilson practice?
Dr. Cory Wilson practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Blair, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Blair Family Physicians and Blair Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Corey Wilson, Dr. Korey Wilson, Dr. Kory Wilson