A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corydon Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corydon Clark, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corydon Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corydon George Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corydon G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Corydon Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Corydon Clark practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.