Dr. Corydon Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corydon Clark?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Corydon Clark?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Idiots!!

Just called and asked how much it would be to be seen. Old lady on the phone said they refuse to take insurance and it would be $500 to be seen without even saying what I will be seen for. sounded like all they want is money and oh guess what? the $500 doesn't include your medication for god know how much...total rip off!!!

February 9th, 2016

Two of my three boys were seen by Dr. Clark. I truly believe the allegations made against him by the parent of three children claiming he made them addicted to amphetamines, are pure bogus. He helped my two boys, in fact they are productive adults now. My third son was also diagnosed with ADD.

February 7th, 2015

very good doctor, he met with us and discussed at length all issues before he made any diagnoses and followed us regularly

August 18th, 2013

complete bonehead!!

My close relative had ADHD and thought I should come in and get tested as well.I figured why not it might run in the family.After it was all said and done And time for dianosis I had my mom and then girlfriend there with me who knew me well.Dr Clark came out and told us all what he knew from the start that I showed no signs of being ADHD.It was all fine and dandy until my close relative who thought everyone must be ADHD expecially ones with close genetics pressed him to change his dianosis so he labled me as boarderline ADHD and filled up a script for what I call not the pill of death adderall!! I figured i would try some not knowing all of the side effects it had on people who are not ADHD one thing led to another before I knew it i was at high does it got my m scared she called Dr Clark and guess what he did not do anything to ease me off of his medication instead the office claimed they accidently shredded my files I ended up going to the emergency room because of coning of these addictive meds fast!! This guy is a complete tool would not trust him one bit

April 27th, 2013

Dr Clark gave me a accurate diagnosis on my first visit

Dr Clark has been my doctor for over ten years, and from the very first visit he showed more concern then all of the other doctors I had seen before . He put me on the medication that I continue to take to this day that I believe saved my life. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have doctor Clark to help me thru my ups and downs.

April 23rd, 2013

Good Dr.

Dr. Clark has been my son's Dr. for 10 + years. We found him after 3 incompetent Doctors who seemed to only want to put him on strong meds, with no guidance for behavioral issues. My son has been functioning at a superior level since being treated by Dr. Clark and has become a very successful young man, despite his medical conditions. Dr. Clark (and staff) truly cares about him and encourages his growth and success.

April 12th, 2013

LOVE MY DOCTOR

I am 54 years old and have been a patient of Dr. Clark for the last 10 years or more and have never had one complaint. I wish all doctors were as accessible and intelligent as Dr. Clark, and the staff is the best I've ever experienced; I can't imagine what I'll do if he ever retires, I'll never find another doctor or staff that compares; In the past 33 years, since the age of 21, I can name only 3 doctors that would warrant the same ratings of excellence. That's a long time and a lot of different doctors. Dr. Clark is a true treasure--a gem of a find.

February 4th, 2013

You are being warned about this Dr. for good reason!

Ask Dr. Clark about his "hot tub therapy" back in California, in the 1990s. Google him and read the reviews. Listen to his former clients! Dr. Clark denies allegations against him, yet settled and took probation rather than face trial. Now he is off probation and free again to counsel children/adolescents? That's outrageous!! Yes, he was a wonderful doctor. But he also did his "hot tub therapy" which was not so wonderful for the boys involved. You've been warned, that's all I'm saying.

November 13th, 2012

Has very broad knowledge of ADD and ADHD. Is willing to go the extra mile to see that the patients are treated to the highest level of satisfaction. Does not settle for "almost" good enough results. My family will not go anywhere else. As far as

September 19th, 2012

Best Adult ADD Doctor

Dr. Clark is the best. Yes, he seems quirky---- but so was Albert Einstein. I have been all over the US and met doctors, no adult ADD doctor is as knowledgable as Dr. Clark. He is first to explain that patients have a combination of conditions. He does not under prescribe or over prescribe and he monitors the well-being of his patients. I've moved to NYC and still return to Dr. Clark. I wish he could do Skype visits so I wouldn't have to fly back to Las Vegas.

July 7th, 2012

Long time patient:

Dr. Clark has been my treating physician for my A.D.D. for many many years. He and his staff have always demonstrated proffesionalism as well as a genuine concern and caring for my well-being. I dread the day he decides to retire.

September 7th, 2011

Highly experienced and competent MD

I have two children that Dr. Clark has managed for over 12 yrs: one with severe ADHD and the other with Asperger's. He knows what he's doing, is no-nonsense, can accurately diagnose, and is extremely knowledgeable about medication. He is out-of-state, and we've tried at least five other physicians over the years in the two large cities in which we've lived in order to have a local MD, but every time we return to Dr. Clark, since my children's disorders are far better managed overall under his guidance compared to other MDs. He can be a little gruff, but I assure you, he truly and appropriately cares for our family, and if it hadn't have been for him, I'm convinced other physicians would have settled on a suboptimal medication regimen for my oldest son which frankly might have cost him being expelled from school or arrested for his otherwise highly impulsive behavior. Dr. Clark doesn't overmedicate, but he won't shy away from medication either when it's clearly an appropriate choice. If you want fluffy and feel-good bedside manner, look elsewhere, but if you want someone competent who will tell you what you need to know instead of what you might want to know, I can't recommend him highly enough.