A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cosima Swintak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cosima Swintak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cosima Swintak, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swintak graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Swintak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cosima Clarissa Swintak MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cosima C. Swintak practice?
- Dr. Cosima Swintak has 1 office location.
Dr. Cosima Swintak practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.