A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzarbeitia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manzarbeitia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia practice?
- Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chester, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.