A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costa Sousou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costa Sousou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costa Sousou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sousou graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sousou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costa Sousou MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Costa Sousou practice?
- Dr. Costa Sousou has 12 office locations.
Dr. Costa Sousou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Crescent, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Holmen, WI and Caledonia, MN.
See La Crescent Obstetricians & Gynecologists.