A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsagaratos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tsagaratos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos practice?
- Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos has 1 office location.
Dr. Costandinos Tsagaratos practices Emergency Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Emergency Physicians.