A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costanza Rutland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costanza Rutland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costanza Rutland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutland graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costanza Dieceka Rutland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Costanza D. Rutland practice?
- Dr. Costanza Rutland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Costanza Rutland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.