Obstetrician & Gynecologist

by Tiffany Emmons on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Rutland did an outstanding job throughout my entire pregnancy. The most important visit was when she came to the hospital to deliver my baby girl. I was so impressed with her bedside manner and level of expertise that I requested her to take pictures with my daughter during my follow-up visit. I want my daughter to look back and know that this doctor played a vital role in bringing her into this world.

Hidden Treasure show details Hidden Treasure
by Jennifer on Aug 25th, 2013

I recently moved to the area from Miami. Needing a new Ob Gyn, I found Dr Rutland through recommendations of my boss . She was caring, and thorough. She put me at ease from the beginning of the exam. I will recommend her highly to anyone.

Feb 24th, 2013

She is very knowledgable. She put me at ease the moment my wife and I met her. Dr Rutland is a rare find in the medical field. You can tell she really cares and makes sure you understand everything and all of our options. We are so thankful god the referral to her.

Nov 8th, 2012

Love her and her staff. She is fantastic, I have had her as my doctor for five years and she is awesome.

Really Respects Patients! show details Really Respects Patients!
Jan 13th, 2011

I've only seen Dr. Rutland twice, but she was great both times. The first time I was 7 months pregnant. Not only was she kind and answered all my questions, but she taught my husband how to feel how the baby is positioned. That was really cool! My next experience was when I was in labor. She was totally supportive of my decision to have a natural birth, and didn't pressure me to take any meds. Then she allowed my husband to help with the delivery. She was right behind him and talked him through it the whole way. He thought that was just the best thing! Dr. Rutland is kind and caring and allows her patients to be active participants in their care.

Excellent show details Excellent
May 17th, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor and gives enough time to her patient. I had been seeing her from last 2 yrs and very satisfied with her kind of treatment and care.

Jan 19th, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor.