Learn more about Dr. Costas Bizekis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bizekis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bizekis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Bizekis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizekis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bizekis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Bizekis MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas Bizekis practice?
- Dr. Costas Bizekis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Costas Bizekis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Larchmont, NY.
See New York Surgeons.