Learn more about Dr. Costas Bizekis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bizekis
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bizekis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Bizekis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizekis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bizekis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Bizekis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas Bizekis practice?
- Dr. Costas Bizekis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Costas Bizekis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Larchmont, NY.
See New York Surgeons.