Learn more about Dr. Costas Bizekis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Bizekis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizekis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bizekis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bizekis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Costas S. Bizekis practice?
Dr. Costas Bizekis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Larchmont, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, and New York Pathologists.