Learn more about Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadjipanayis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadjipanayis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadjipanayis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practice?
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Pittsburgh Neurological Surgeons.