A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadjipanayis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hadjipanayis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas George Hadjipanayis MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas G. Hadjipanayis practice?
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.