A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Kleanthous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleanthous graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kleanthous has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Brighton Hospital
- Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Kleanthous MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Costas Kleanthous practice?
- Dr. Costas Kleanthous has 1 office location.
Dr. Costas Kleanthous practices Family Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Primary Care Doctors.