Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Costas Kleanthous
Dr. Costas Kleanthous, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI, with another office in Chelsea, MI. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kleanthous is affiliated with Brighton Hospital, Chelsea Community Hospital and Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Costas Kleanthous has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Costas Kleanthous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.
Dr. Adam Shammami
Brighton, MI 0 mi
Dr. Joyce Foster-Hartsfield
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Brighton, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Mark Menestrina
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Brighton, MI 0 mi38