A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Lallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costas Lallas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Lallas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Lallas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lallas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Dean Lallas MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Costas D. Lallas practice?
- Dr. Costas Lallas has 1 office location.
Dr. Costas Lallas practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.