A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Michaelides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Michaelides, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelides graduated from Imperial Coll Sch Of Med At St Mary`S.
Dr. Michaelides has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Michaelides MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Costas Michaelides practice?
- Dr. Costas Michaelides has 1 office location.
Dr. Costas Michaelides practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.