A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costi Sifri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sifri graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sifri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costi Sifri MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Costi Sifri practice?
- Dr. Costi Sifri has 1 office location.
Dr. Costi Sifri practices Infectious Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Infectious Disease Doctors.