inactive

Coswin Saito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2016
I just saw Dr. Saito for a recurring problem with a pinched nerve. He showed me a model of the upper spinal column with blood vessels and nerves and thoroughly explained how my arthritis in a certain area was causing a problem. Then, he tested my reflexes to confirm. Since the prior medication didn't help, Dr. Saito gave me a cortisone shot and said he would call me in 2 weeks for a follow up. I've seen him in the past and have found him always to be professional, courteous, patient and willing to answers all my questions!

October 22nd, 2015
Fabulous!
Dr. Saito is kind and smart, two of my favorite qualities in a physician.

August 13th, 2012
Dr Saito is the best of all my many doctors at Hawaii Kaiser Permanante. He is the friendliest, most compassionate,caring doctor.

December 21st, 2011
Unethical, incompetent, and arrogant
I had no complaints with Kaiser Permanente until a very inappropriate conversation that took place with Saito. This man did not answer my healthcare questions and was condescending in his response to my confusion in his vague answers to the point I had to ask him, don't you think a patient has the right to understand exactly what they have and understand the terminology you are using? And he responded, no you actually don't. Then he proceeded to attack me with, it's becoming apparent that you have an anxiety disorder and I don't understand why I talk to patients.