A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coulson Conn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coulson Conn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent care and behavior problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Conn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Conn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coulson Alan Conn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Coulson A. Conn practice?
- Dr. Coulson Conn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coulson Conn practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.