A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Councill Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Councill Rudolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Councill Rudolph, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Manchester
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Councill Courtland Rudolph MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Councill C. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Councill Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Councill Rudolph practices Surgery near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Surgeons.