A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Court Cutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Court Cutting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Court Cutting, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutting graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cutting has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Court Baldwin Cutting MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Court B. Cutting practice?
- Dr. Court Cutting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Court Cutting practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.