A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Court Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Court Norton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Norton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Court B. Norton practice?
Dr. Court Norton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Palestine Surgeons.