A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Court Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Court Norton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Court Norton, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Court B Norton MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Court B. Norton practice?
- Dr. Court Norton has 1 office location.
Dr. Court Norton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Orthopedic Surgeons.