Dr. Courtenay Havers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Courtenay Havers?

March 24th, 2015

Exceptional doctor and staff

December 4th, 2013

Great doctor

I have seen Dr. Havers since she took over Dr. Pierce's practice just over 10 years ago. I had a mammogram and found out that I probably had cancer. It took me about 30 minutes to get home because I stopped at the grocery store. When I got home I found that I had a call from Dr. Havers personally. She told me to call immediately and she would talk to me herself. I had never met her at this time because she had only been there a few months. She wanted to know if I had a surgeon and I told her who. She hung up called the surgeon and she called me herself and told me that she got me a appointment in a couple of days. I was so impressed with how she treated me at that terrible time in my life. When I finally met her I was again impressed with her caring and knowledge of my health concerns. Her health assistant I've known for many years before with Dr. Pierce. She too is very caring.

July 27th, 2010

Amazing Doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr Haver's since she came to the Dr's Clinic. Which is about 7 or 8 years ago approx. I have never met a Dr that I never wanted to live without before I met Dr Havers.She is the most understanding & caring person I have ever had the pleasure of calling my Doctor. All 3 of my children see her as well as a number of my closest friends that I have referred.. I pray that I never would have to find another doctor, because nobody would compare to her.. WE LOVE DR. HAVERS!!

January 29th, 2017