A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtenay Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtenay Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtenay Moore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtenay K Moore MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Courtenay K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Courtenay Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Courtenay Moore practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.