Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtland Lewis
Dr. Courtland Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Lewis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Courtland Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Courtland Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Stephen Davis
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Burns
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi14
Dr. Thomas Dugdale
Hartford, CT 0 mi36