A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtland Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtland Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtland Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Courtland G. Lewis practice?
Dr. Courtland Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.