A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtland Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtland Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtland Lewis, MD, SLP is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtland G Lewis MD and SLP is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Courtland G. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Courtland Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtland Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.