A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtland Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtland Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtland Lewis, MD, SLP is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtland G Lewis MD and SLP is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Courtland G. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Courtland Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtland Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.