A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtland Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtland Schmidt, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtland Schmidt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtland M Schmidt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Courtland M. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Courtland Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtland Schmidt practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.