Dr. Courtland Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Courtland Smith Jr?

Pain for Surgery was awful

Posted on December 21st, 2009

After the tonsil removal he just gave one bottle of 30 lortabs, and that's all he expects you to use in ten days even though the bottle say's take every 4 hours. I am in so much pain because I can't take it in middle of night, I might waste this small dose of pain meds. Most ENT's give something stronger for the pain, but this Dr is just afraid you'll become an addict when you are suffering and in pain. Let me tell you that this is the least of my worries, I'm in real harsh pain, worse than after having my child and they gave me more pain meds then. Lord help me, I feel like raiser blades are in my throat and there's nothing I can do but take the pain.

Posted on September 24th, 2009

Dr. Smith has an excellent bedside manner. He is kind, caring and intelligent.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016