A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtnay Bloomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloomer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloomer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtnay Bloomer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bloomer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtnay Willcox Bloomer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtnay W. Bloomer practice?
- Dr. Courtnay Bloomer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Courtnay Bloomer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Grove City, OH.
See High Point Radiologists.