A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtnay Bloomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtnay Bloomer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bloomer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtnay Willcox Bloomer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtnay W. Bloomer practice?
- Dr. Courtnay Bloomer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Courtnay Bloomer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Columbus, OH.
See High Point Radiologists.