Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Wendel on Nov 15th, 2013

Every experience I've had with Dr. Badour has been positive. He is very caring and listens to what I have to say regarding my health issues. Referring me to a specialist who pinpointed the problem. My wife and I will continue to take all of our health issues to Dr. Badour as we trust him with our lives. As for the staff, we had early on questions about attitude but they have been resolved and we are treated with respect by all.

|  The best  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

|  Great Doc, left because of rude, cranky receptionist.  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

I loved Dr. Badour. I had been getting increasingly ill (actually rushed to ER via ambulance twice) and my previous doctor did nothing but increase pain medication (my issue had zero to do with my chronic pain). Within 30 days of being Dr. Badour's patient he had me at 2 specialists & diagnosed with a life-threatinging illness & another serious neurological issue. Both were promptly treated and I stabalized within a few months. I love that if it's not a routine issue (sinus infection, etc.,) he is quick to get you to the right specialist. No doctor can know everything. That's what specialists are for! Unfortunately, I had one too many run-in's with his receptionist, Deborah (aka, Deb). I did my very, very best to suck it up & be as pleasant as possible. I dont know if she is related, under contract or blackmailing him (kidding) but with so many complaints (even the other Doc's receptionist, his nurse & support staff mentioned more than a few times, "don't take it personally, she's like that with everyone... including us!" After one visit where I was extremely ill (had to have someone drive me in & ended up in the ER that night, then admitted to hospital for 2 days ) I got highly irritated that she was arguing with me, saying I had an office co-pay & insisting I pay it. (I did not & never have had an office co-pay). I asked if we could sort it out another time as I was so ill. I did comment to the nurse (apparently within Deb's hearing range) that "I really felt like punching someone." I then quickly followed with, "not really, but you know what I mean?" She replied in the affirmitive. It was an obvious joke & only because I was so very ill & irritated. Within a few weeks I had a letter saying he could no longer treat me "due to my non-compliance with his treatment orders." I went to see him a few days later & he could hardly look me in the eye. He did confirm it was absolutly NOT due to "non-compliance" (he seemed baffeled by the letter...but didn't he sign it?). He said it was a "conflict with a staff member." Right. Fantastic. So, because I still have been unable to find another doctor as good as he was at dealing with my very complicated medical issues, my health is being compromised because he chooses to continue employing a rude, cranky receptionist. I have since come across several other patients that have left his practice for the same reasons. That is beyond sad. If she were not there I'd love to go back.

|  listening  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2013

Dr. Badour is a good Dr. and I really like him as a person as well. However he does seem to have a problem with letting his patients talk. He just needs to listen and at least appear to be interested in what you have to tell him. I often leave frustrated as I have to leave without feeling I was heard. Other than that he always made sure I was taken care of, and did follow ups as well.

|  OK for basic care but not so much for other medical conditions  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Badour seems to be nice & has a pleasant enough bedside manner, however, as with most doctors, the appointments seem rushed & if you have any medical issues other than just a cold or basic medical issues he sends you off to a specialist('s). Even with being sent to a specialist, he often forgets to get the referral sent off & does not return phone calls. Not sure how accurate his diagnosis is for issues beyond the basics. As a person with delicate medical issues & history, I will be seeking out another doctor.

Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Badour is a friendly and caring doctor; however his staff leaves a lot to be desired.

Feb 3rd, 2012

I I had good diagnosis and treatment. Very glad he is my doctor.

|  patient beware  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

The office staff are the rudest people that I have ever had the unfortunate luck to have to deal with. They do not care one bit about patients and answer the phone with an attitude. NEVER go there please. The doc is also very rushed doesn't listen to what you have to say and is just not a person you should trust with your health!

|  Really nice doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I really like Dr. Badour. He is very smart and his staff is really nice. The only thing bad I have to say is I do not like the receptionist Deb. He should fire her. She is lazy and unprofessional. She answered her cell phone in front of me. Great doctor though.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Badour is very pleasant, down to earth and easy to talk to. He takes a genuin interest in his patients overall health. I appreciate that he encourages healthy lifestyle choices and does not over-prescribe prescriptions like many other doctors I have found. He's very good at following up after test results. I would highly recommend Dr. Badour for your healthcare needs!

|  Best MD ever  |  show details
by MB on Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Badour is probably the best doctor I have ever been lucky enough to find. He takes his patients seriously and listens to concerns. He also has diagnosed and helped me with serious medical issues other doctors have ignored or treated inappropriately.He is kind, attentive and skilled. I couldn't ask for a better caregiver.

|  Great guy who knows his stuff  |  show details
by Ken Johnson on Oct 3rd, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered, someone who is up to date, listens to you. Best I've seen so far (I'll be 70 soon).Great staff to boot!

|  What a Blessing!  |  show details
May 1st, 2009

I was not thrilled to have to find a new doctor, but the one I was with was not only not helping my health situation, but as Dr. Badour helped discover was actually making things worse!So happy my path led me to such a wonderful man and that he is a part of our community!

|  Best Doctor in town!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Mar 7th, 2009

Dr. Badour is a wonderful caring physician

by The sorry patient that didn't look at reviews on Jan 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Badour is the best Doctor in town. He has helped me and my family through so much. He spends quality time with his patient's. He is very efficient. He practice's in a timely manner, And he's not a pill pusher. Example: He doesn't prescribe medications that are not needed.|Dr. Badour is all around a really nice guy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by jlgliha on Jun 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I used Dr Lee's services for about 2 years. We had some difficulty with a healthcare service, but his office was not willing to assist me in resolving this problem. In fact, the office staff were quite offensive and unwilling to listen to my concerns ab

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Aug 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent!: Excellent doctor, knowledgable, respectful, and a good listener.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com