A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Barton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Karolyn Barton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney K. Barton practice?
- Dr. Courtney Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Barton practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.