The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney Blair
Dr. Courtney Blair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA, with another office in Mc Lean, VA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Blair is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Reston Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney Blair has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Courtney Blair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.
Dr. Cori Passer
Allergy and Immunology
Sterling, VA 0 mi19
Dr. Richard Loria
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Sterling, VA 0 mi34
Dr. Raven Voora
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sterling, VA 0.05 mi15