A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Bonner is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Anne Bonner DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney A. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Courtney Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Bonner practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Internists.