A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Brady MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Brady practice?
- Dr. Courtney Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Brady practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.