Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Broaddus
Dr. Virginia Broaddus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Broaddus is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Broaddus has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Virginia Broaddus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Loyce Kawamura
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Thomas Bersot
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Gabriel Chamie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi10