A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Carter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Carter has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney C Carter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney C. Carter practice?
- Dr. Courtney Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Carter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and San Diego, CA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.