A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Crim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Crim MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Crim practice?
- Dr. Courtney Crim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Crim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.