A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Crim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Courtney Crim practice?
Dr. Courtney Crim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, Virginia Beach Pulmonologists, Virginia Beach Cardiologists, and Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.