A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crim
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Crim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Crim MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Crim practice?
- Dr. Courtney Crim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Crim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Asheville Internists, Asheville Pulmonologists, and Asheville Critical Care Practitioners.