Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney Devane
Dr. Courtney Devane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Devane is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Spartanburg Medical Center and Coosa Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney Devane has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Courtney Devane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Jeff Berry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi14
Dr. Yoginand Hiremath
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi25
Dr. David Ike
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi32