A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney George is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Christine George MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney C. George practice?
- Dr. Courtney George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney George practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.