A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Hammerel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hammerel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Brown Hammerel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney B. Hammerel practice?
- Dr. Courtney Hammerel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Hammerel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Broomall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.