Dr. Courtney Hart MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics East Lansing, MI

February 16th, 2011
Very Unsatisfied
Dr. Hart on several occasions neglected to follow though on issues with my children. She also missed a life threatening injury to my daughter which resulted in her being hospitalized. I am appauled by the lack of simply caring about my children. I do not trust her AT ALL. I feel she is merely capable of diagnosing an ear infection and that it! Do not go there if you want real care.

November 19th, 2009
Wonderful office
This office is very organized, I never wait long, can always get an appointment when my children are sick. Dr. Hart always asks if I have any questions before I leave, I have never felt rushed and she shows sincere compassion always.

March 11th, 2009
Dr. Hart has worked with all three of my children and I have been very impressed with each contact. This is to the extent that I recently moved out of the area and continue to take my children to see her, despite the drive time. My children also have experienced rather complicated issues at times, and she always takes the time to listen to me and provide me with the options. I recommend her highly.

December 29th, 2008
Dr. Hart is one of the worse Doctor I have ever visited in my life. She has a horrible attitude, act like that she is doing a favor by seeing your child. She has no compassion for human pain & suffering especially for kids. I wish her M.D license be revoked and would not allow to practice especially in the pediatrician field.