A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Haught:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Haught is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Haught, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haught graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haught has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Ann Haught MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney A. Haught practice?
- Dr. Courtney Haught has 2 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Haught practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.