A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Hollowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Hollowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Hollowell, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollowell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hollowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney M.P. Hollowell MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney M. Hollowell practice?
- Dr. Courtney Hollowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Hollowell practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.