Dr. Courtney Hollowell MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Chicago, IL

April 17th, 2017
A Surgeon That Cares About The Whole Patient
Dr. Hollowell has been treating me for bladder cancer for the passed five in a half years. I've been so impressed with Dr. Hollowell's confidence and compassion. He is motivating too! In addition to treating my cancer, he helped me quit smoking. It's been almost 3 years since my last cigarette. Thanks Dr. Hollowell!

April 5th, 2017
Dr. Courtney Hollowell cured my kidney cancer and helped me quit smoking. He saved my life!

February 6th, 2015
He is an absolute treasure with gifted hands. Six years cancer free!

July 22nd, 2011
A true blessing
My mother was diagnosed with a mass on her kidney. She was refered to a highly regarded surgeon who told her that her entire kidney would need to be removed. We were very concerned and so I began to ask around to find out who in the Chicagoland area has the most experience with this type of surgery and I herd about Dr. Courtney Hollowell. We made an appointment to see him and I have to say he was the most kind and intellegent doctor I have ever met. He showed us her x-rays and drew pictures on how the procedure would be performed. He explained that he may be able to only remove the mass and keep the rest of the kidney. We had a lot of confidence in Dr. Hollowell so mom decided to have him do the operation. It is now four weeks after her operation and mom is doing great! Dr. Hollowell was able to remove only the mass and leave the rest of the kidney. Dr. Hollowell is truley a blessing in our lives and I thank him for all that he did for my mom.