Dr. G Houston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. G Houston?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. G Houston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Breast implants

I chose Dr. Houston because the before and after pics were some of the best I've seen! I couldn't be more happier! Mine look natural and are soft. Plus, he has done work on his whole family! How cool is that. I was able to breast feed with both my babies also. It's been 10 years so I should think about replacing them. It's over due.

June 7th, 2016

Cares about his work

I have known Dr. Houston. He has done several procedures on me over the years. I first met him with a finger injury. I got such good care ,I have used him several times for cosmetic procedures. I have referred numerous friends to him. All have been happy! These patients with negative comments,there must be more to it. Listen to the many not the few.

May 23rd, 2016

Best Healthcare Experience Ever!

As a 20 year cancer survivor, I was dismayed to realize my implant had leaked. Dr. Houston and his staff were so reassuring. They ran all the necessary tests to rule out a cancer return as the cause, and proceeded to replace the implant promptly, safely and caringly. I was always seen right away, even without an appointment if I had concerns or issues. They made me feel important and did not dismiss any of my anxiety as silly or unfounded. They returned all my calls promptly and spent as much time as I needed to understand what had happened and how it would be remedied. I have had lots of follow up and aftercare even though things went beautifully. I would recommend his office, his staff and his expertise and bedside manner to any person with health issues requiring plastic surgery.

April 29th, 2016

Not only professional, but takes care of you like a person. Not rushed out or uncared for. The friendly staff was polite and willing to answer any of my questions, no matter how small or not serious. The office is clean and always a pleasure to go to. Surgery was my worst fear but Dr. Houston took more than superb care of me before, during, and after surgery. Worth the drive. Five plus stars and if I decide to have any more procedures I WILL return to Dr. Houston and his amazing staff! Highly recommend. Thank you all for everything you do.

April 28th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

I have seen Dr. Houston a few times, and he is always courteous and professional, and he gives you his undivided attention. His entire staff is like a close family, and you are treated as if you are part of their family. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice!

February 23rd, 2016

Amazing plastic Surgery skills and care.

I had an abdominoplasty 6 weeks ago and I look amazing. The procedure and the staff it was incredible. If you want to do this surgery go with Dr. Houston best experience ever.

October 1st, 2015

His plastic surgery skills are far from being a skilled surgeon!

May 7th, 2015

It's been a few years now, but from the beginning I have had nothing but problems! Permanent damage from TCA peel and still addressing issues with the surgery!

February 1st, 2015

returning happy customer

Had a half-moon periareolar breast lift and augmentation 12 years ago and they still look pretty dam good. Thinking about a minor touch "up" and maybe a mini-lift for minor laxity in my face and neck.

October 10th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Houston and Dr. Buseman for making my over all experience wonderful. You both work together so well and to recieve the benifets from both surgeons what more could I ask for. Your private surgery Center is beautiful , staying out of the hospital setting is a added pleasure. You treated my concerns of aging with a understanding and for this I am greatful. Your friendly fun loving staff is like the icing on the cup cake. Thanks for everything.

August 29th, 2013

Thankful for Dr. Houston

Dr. Houston spent time and showed compassion for me and my husband when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. When expansion of the reconstructed breasts began, I never waited over 10 minutes in the waiting area, and the staff was always helpful. After each procedure, he reminded me to call if I had any questions or issues. I opted to postpone expansion during chemotherapy; recently I had some tests that revealed more suspious spots. I was grasping for answers before a biopsy and asked to see Dr. Houston. Even though it was his day off, he was willing to see me and answer questions, which was above and beyond his role. I am thankful for the way he listened, treated me with respect, and assured me again that I should call anytime with concerns. My husband and I have confidence in him and trust him with the rest of my reconstruction.

August 26th, 2013

Great work

I have used Dr Houston for many years. I can compare him to two others I have used in Gainesville, Florida when I first started, "up keep". I can't say enough good things about my out come. If people think your in your fifties, when I'm going into my late sixties, he's doing a great job! AND, they think it's a new hair style. Don't think just because a doctor is in a large city or charges more, makes him better. I am fortunate to hang with some of the "Mover's and Shaker's", in a upscale Colorado town... Some really bad surgery out there! Houston knows what he's doing.