A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney R Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Courtney Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Johnson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.