A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Baechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baechler
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baechler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baechler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Baechler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Jordan Baechler MD and PA-C is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney J. Baechler practice?
- Dr. Courtney Baechler has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Baechler practices Cardiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.