A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney O Meara Jordan MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney O. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Courtney Jordan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Jordan practices Cardiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.