A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney M Lowe MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney M. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Courtney Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Lowe practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.