A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney M Lowe MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney M. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Courtney Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Lowe practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Primary Care Doctors.