Dr. Courtney Lower Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Courtney Lower?

she is an incredible Doctor who will go to bat for her patients. even if it isnt politically correct.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Lower, Elton is the best, most caring, person and qualified Doctor I had care for me. She went out of her way to help me with my illness when most Doctors would pat me on the back and say I would have to deal with it. If it weren't for her diligence and hard work I wouldn't have the quality of life I'm experiencing today.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

After I had abdominal surgery, I started having medical problems. Another and another and another. She seemed to decided I was a hypocondriac. It turned out I was intolerant of wheat. I stopped eating gluten products, all my problems went away. I had to figure it out on my own since she had no interest in trying to help. I had even asked her at one point if I could have some sort of allergy.

Posted on February 19th, 2017