A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Maclean is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Maclean, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maclean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney C Maclean MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney C. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Courtney Maclean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Maclean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.