A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Markham-Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markham-Abedi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Markham-Abedi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Markham-Abedi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham-Abedi graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Markham-Abedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Eastern State Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney A Markham-Abedi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Courtney A. Markham-Abedi practice?
- Dr. Courtney Markham-Abedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Markham-Abedi practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.