A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Ridley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Ridley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Ridley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ridley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Paige Ridley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney P. Ridley practice?
- Dr. Courtney Ridley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Ridley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Elk Grove, CA.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.